/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Laz

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Laz » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:00 pm

NaughtyMewMew wrote:They need to get the August birthstone color out. I want to see it Peridot is worth getting.

Same. I've been waiting for so long. I really like the idea of a Xar in peridot, but I'm nervous about it being different from last year. :psyduck:
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:48 pm

You can go back & look at the add from last year.
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:13 pm

Definitely just bombarded various "Show Me" threads with pics. But I couldn't resist showing off my new beauties just a bit. :smilenox:
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:49 pm

Niah wrote:Definitely just bombarded various "Show Me" threads with pics. But I couldn't resist showing off my new beauties just a bit. :smilenox:

Hey, nothing wrong with that. I plan on doing a group shot once the last of the sale grabs gets here tomorrow. Hopefully it glows bright enough to take pics.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:45 am

I dont know what it is, but i really wanna get some Xl toys now. Never gonna use them but want them to just squish and nom :nomnom: them, is that a bit too weird? Or do people do the same thing for different reasons? :psyduck:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:46 am

Kaiser wrote:I dont know what it is, but i really wanna get some Xl toys now. Never gonna use them but want them to just squish and nom :nomnom: them, is that a bit too weird? Or do people do the same thing for different reasons? :psyduck:

Personally, I would never get a toy I wouldn't use (just because of the price) but people totally do it all the time. I would LOVE an XL Crackers even if I couldn't take him. I like squishing a lot of my larger toys, and there's ton of sexual appeal in just fondling something that big.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:33 pm

Well Crocodile Tears sounds like an interesting coloration...
Kittyqueen

Postby Kittyqueen » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:11 pm

As a total Harley Quinn fangirl, I am soooooo excited for these new colors :excited:
:misc2: :stick:

► Show Spoiler
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:18 pm

What a huge disappointment, when I went to see what mini or small toys were compatible with the sloppy seconds black and red toy. Every one popped up with a note that reads, "This toy does not support Jesters Queen colors in Mini or Small." I was considering ordering one as a custom, so I could see what the color looked like in person first. So much for that one =/.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Well Boo on one hand as I was expecting a new toy reveal but on the other hand, The Suicide Squad colors are really cool! I love the Joker one! Last Laugh is pretty clever for the joker coloration but I know FB definitely has a color called Last Laugh as well.

BUT HOLY COW THE CHECKERED PATTERN FOR HARLEY IS SO BADASS! PLUS SLOPPY SECONDS! Ugh man I wish I could get that on something but I have everything I want for the time being! But that pattern is amazing! They are getting better at their pouring skills!~ Props! :smilenox:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
sullenbandersnatch

Postby sullenbandersnatch » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:24 pm

DraconianWolfess wrote:What a huge disappointment, when I went to see what mini or small toys were compatible with the sloppy seconds black and red toy. Every one popped up with a note that reads, "This toy does not support Jesters Queen colors in Mini or Small." I was considering ordering one as a custom, so I could see what the color looked like in person first. So much for that one =/.

Looking at the site, it looks like Smalls without a Cumtube should be able to support Jester's Queen and Jester's Queen Classic.
'Twas brillig...
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:40 pm

sullenbandersnatch wrote:Looking at the site, it looks like Smalls without a Cumtube should be able to support Jester's Queen and Jester's Queen Classic.

Ah ok. Thank you. I wonder why it didn't just say the color isn't available with the Cumtube option. Although most of the appeal to me about the sloppy seconds highlight, for me anyway, would be getting a cumtube toy with it. I cannot really think of a toy I would want with sloppy seconds that wasn't dong shaped so it's a really big shame they won't do cum tubes with these toys. I would have paid for a custom in the same or similar color scheme, since I really do love marbles and sloppy seconds together, after getting to see how the color looks in person.
sullenbandersnatch

Postby sullenbandersnatch » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:48 pm

DraconianWolfess wrote:
sullenbandersnatch wrote:Looking at the site, it looks like Smalls without a Cumtube should be able to support Jester's Queen and Jester's Queen Classic.

Ah ok. Thank you. I wonder why it didn't just say the color isn't available with the Cumtube option. Although most of the appeal to me about the sloppy seconds highlight, for me anyway, would be getting a cumtube toy with it. I cannot really think of a toy I would want with sloppy seconds that wasn't dong shaped so it's a really big shame they won't do cum tubes with these toys. I would have paid for a custom in the same or similar color scheme, since I really do love marbles and sloppy seconds together, after getting to see how the color looks in person.

It may only be certain models that don't support it in Small with a Cumtube. And there are some really small Mediums that might work with a Cumtube. *shrugs* You can always send in a ticket if there's something you really want but isn't there on the site. They might be able to help.
'Twas brillig...
Navigator

Postby Navigator » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:56 pm

I've only kind ofbeen paying attention to the new promos/specialty colors/etc, but I just got the email about the Jester's Queen colors and I legit looked at my phone and said, "How the FUCK do you do that?!" BD is clearly staffed by wizards. (Also I don't know a damn thing about cocksmithing so I'm easily impressed.)

Also, now I really want a toy in JQ classic, even though I've been trying to *shrink* my toy collection. :psyduck: Wizards, I tell you.
Bad Dragon: Making Mass Effect playthroughs way more interesting since 2008.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:06 pm

Navigator wrote:I've only kind ofbeen paying attention to the new promos/specialty colors/etc, but I just got the email about the Jester's Queen colors and I legit looked at my phone and said, "How the FUCK do you do that?!" BD is clearly staffed by wizards. (Also I don't know a damn thing about cocksmithing so I'm easily impressed.)

Also, now I really want a toy in JQ classic, even though I've been trying to *shrink* my toy collection. :psyduck: Wizards, I tell you.

Well, I imagine that they work with Conephaestus, Dongsmith of the Gods. At least that's what makes sense to me. :nerdy:
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:13 pm

I wish the last laugh white was glow in the dark

alas :(
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:17 pm

lizardbreath wrote:I wish the last laugh white was glow in the dark

I thought it would be as well! I am very surprised it isn't >_>
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:20 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:I wish the last laugh white was glow in the dark

I thought it would be as well! I am very surprised it isn't >_>

bummer :(

I'd be all over that in a pretzal if it did
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Bought some penetrables with the big sale, today I wanted to test Alice. So I unpacked the toy and have run some water trough her, afterwards I wanted to lube her up and while trying to get the lube everywhere with my fingers, I noticed that the texture seems damaged near the exit, it seems to be a bit ripped apart. I'm quite disappointed now, the toy is new but already damaged and I dont want to use her because I'm afraid the damage will just get bigger. Now I have spend a lot money on a damaged toy I cant use :crying:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
sullenbandersnatch

Postby sullenbandersnatch » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Lipton wrote:Bought some penetrables with the big sale, today I wanted to test Alice. So I unpacked the toy and have run some water trough her, afterwards I wanted to lube her up and while trying to get the lube everywhere with my fingers, I noticed that the texture seems damaged near the exit, it seems to be a bit ripped apart. I'm quite disappointed now, the toy is new but already damaged and I dont want to use her because I'm afraid the damage will just get bigger. Now I have spend a lot money on a damaged toy I cant use :crying:

You should send in a ticket with some pictures! Customer Service is always happy to help with things like that.
'Twas brillig...

Return to “General Discussion”