/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Ghost_the_Crow

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:24 am

little-mythgital wrote:
Saw online about the Dakimakuras that the fabric is a bit on the rough side, not a silk smooth touch. Hopefully future ones they will change the fabric but then I don't think my parents will be impressed by a body pillow with a sexy dragon on it.

Everyone wants a Sexy Dragon Body Pillow, they just don’t admit it...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:06 pm

Very glad to see the forums back up. I admit, this is my primary means of release, and being able to say what I want. Even messaged customer care, concerned that this was finally the end, they canned the forums for good, but they insisted it was just maintenance. Fired up FetLife and had to find my password/login info. Only two places outside of my primary partner I can be myself. Good to see everyone back!
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:21 pm

MachineDoll wrote:Very glad to see the forums back up. I admit, this is my primary means of release, and being able to say what I want. Even messaged customer care, concerned that this was finally the end, they canned the forums for good, but they insisted it was just maintenance. Fired up FetLife and had to find my password/login info. Only two places outside of my primary partner I can be myself. Good to see everyone back!

Have you thought of coming over to DragonMoor? A lot of us migrated over there and many things are pretty similar...except DM is more active. Wouldn't mind seeing more familar people from this place/offical forums :laugh:
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:31 pm

Phelvia wrote:Have you thought of coming over to DragonMoor? A lot of us migrated over there and many things are pretty similar...except DM is more active. Wouldn't mind seeing more familar people from this place/offical forums :laugh:

I looked over there or another website (DragonHoard maybe?) when the forums were down, to see if anyone had posted anything related to these ones. From what I could tell, it looked like it was more for buying/selling toys, which I haven't really cared much for.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:49 pm

MachineDoll wrote:
Phelvia wrote:Have you thought of coming over to DragonMoor? A lot of us migrated over there and many things are pretty similar...except DM is more active. Wouldn't mind seeing more familar people from this place/offical forums :laugh:

I looked over there or another website (DragonHoard maybe?) when the forums were down, to see if anyone had posted anything related to these ones. From what I could tell, it looked like it was more for buying/selling toys, which I haven't really cared much for.

Dragonhoard...yeeeah that's the site that had a lot of issues and the owner apparently kept letting the site go offline...it's...better than it was now that there's actually mods. DragonMoor however was actually made in response to dragonhoard's...unreliablity lol. Not sure what you're looking for in a forum but there's some decent discussions beyond just being a trade spot (I'm the same way...I liked it here cause of that reason so I get it, I was really upset this forum started to die. Definitely taking the forum link off didn't help increase numbers here).

But anyways...there's some similarities on DM to here, I pretty much quit being active here and talking cause it just seemed...I dunno the right words. I just missed talking to everyone before people went to different places :misc6:
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:10 pm

*hysterical laughter*
My parents gave the wrong package to the neighbors and when I came back, this is how I found it:

20200209_002300_resized.jpg

The first layer of paper did look like it had been taken out, the second seemed untouched, so let's hope they stopped there and didn't get to Large Flint in all his glory...

20200209_002835_resized.jpg
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:42 am

Bought my first second-hand toy (Leilani) over at Dragon Moor. Pretty quick, my BD order is still processing ^^
So yea, I‘m pretty happy today.
Colour is a solid, bright pink (neon something whatever) but it‘s really nice.

Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:11 pm

Oh, Baron looks like fun.
And he's such a big boy :liplick:

Just when you think, you got almost everything from your list, two more come up.
I'll need a medium and a large.
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:14 am

Dracon Ra wrote:Oh, Baron looks like fun.
And he's such a big boy :liplick:

Just when you think, you got almost everything from your list, two more come up.
I'll need a medium and a large.

I've ordered a Large Baron in Medium firmness and Eggplant color (purple) in clearance yesterday. When I saw it, I just said "WoW! I want one!". I was in love with textures and the head. Now I can't wait to have it. Perhaps Saturday or Monday.
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:31 pm

Seems like Baron has a different, more subtle BD logo imprint? Hard to see in the promo pic, though. A few people complained about the logo imprint before, when the forum was more active. This may be an improvement.
Padre

Postby Padre » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:40 am

Out of sheer curiosity: anybody know what the practical goal behind those russian spambots is? It's not even like most of those posts include links, they're just ... clutter.
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:34 pm

Padre wrote:Out of sheer curiosity: anybody know what the practical goal behind those russian spambots is? It's not even like most of those posts include links, they're just ... clutter.

Don‘t know either. But I doubt that many people on here can even read it, I can though I don’t understand much, just know how to read kyrillic.

Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sun May 24, 2020 7:33 am

Large Baron is slightly bigger than large Flint, filed under "goals"
But he should be fun.

20200524_160257_resized.jpg

Edit, I almost didn't see it, the new logo is really subtile and looks better than the old one.
The marble and Barons texture also help to hide it.

20200524_183620_resized.jpg
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:35 pm

Sooooo anyone buy anything recently?
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Phelvia wrote:Sooooo anyone buy anything recently?

I bought these, last time they opened up Custom orders (in June I think). Took about a month.
small Baron (8)
medium Axel (8)
large Mystic (8)

I like them all, but Baron might be my favorite of the three. It's really good. Mystic is nice but the suction cup doesn't work as well as some other BD suction cups (the base on Mystic isn't very big, compared to the base on Xar, Nox, Pretzal or Trent, for example).

Baron is a good design, and because it's relatively large compared to other BD toys, it's a bargain in comparison (I saved money buying a small Baron, rather than buying a large size of a different toy). I don't love the red fade, but eh. Also, I wish it came with a suction cup option, then I'd like it even more.
Exy

Postby Exy » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:37 am

Phelvia wrote:Sooooo anyone buy anything recently?

Hello. I recently bought my first Bad Dragon toy (and my first dildo ever): a small Echo. I still couldn't try him.
Also, I literally just joined the forum xD

Return to “General Discussion”