Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Bye Curiosity

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Bye Curiosity » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Stage 12 has already begun! For my opal crackers has officially shipped!!!! God, I hope it’s perfect.....

Also, I would like to say:

Rottsloan wrote:Just ordered myself my first medium crackers/the first custom I’ve been able to go nuts with in ages. I’m excited. Early birthday present. Though I’m sure it’ll come well after my birthday haha

That looks gorgeous! I know it’s not the real thing, but the coloring looks amazing! Amaze-balls!
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Sexualboi

Postby Sexualboi » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:02 pm

I want my Tyson so bad i bought it on nov 6 and now it’s been almost 5 weeks I need my dick I can’t even live chat anymore they’re always offline I hate there costumer survice :crying: :angry: still prossessing
Attachments
EE6031C3-0ECB-46D6-9D2D-9219A6EBE945.png
Noll

Postby Noll » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:21 pm

I've been waiting for over two months. At this point I'm just annoyed
List of toys owned in profile.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:51 am

Noll wrote:I've been waiting for over two months. At this point I'm just annoyed

I was afraid that I would wait that long for crackers. I don’t know what I would do if it was over 2 months. Other than contact them...
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:20 am

3 weeks now on my spitfire
I think the longest I've ever waited for a toy was just under one month. I think it helps that I go for the smallest sizes of the less popular models most of the time. My shortest waiting time was exactly a week for a mini dexter.
Hopefully my spitfire doesn't break the 1 month "record", it's already driving me crazy as it is :widesmile:
Hephaistos

Postby Hephaistos » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Stage 11-2 order placed on 8 oct
"We were inspecting your toy for quality when we came across a beauty mark on your Nova. "

► Show Spoiler

ME: just ship it! (last Friday)

Waiting for a reply from the support

Today mfw: it's already 1pm, for me 9pm, still no answer go to sleep soon, due to work until 7pm today. I just want it to be shipped :crying:
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:03 pm

I opened a ticket requesting a status update a week ago and they never got back to me. Should I open a new ticket or?

Not sure if having a ticket left open will delay the production or not.
20-somethingM/mostly straight (exception being equine cocks) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Cherry Blossom Fade + XL Chance Unflared [Natural] :cool:
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:34 pm

In between step 12 and 12.5 for it’s been three days since I got the shipping notice and it’s STILL in transit. What is happening?!?!

► Show Spoiler

katze

Postby katze » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:57 pm

Rapidash wrote:I opened a ticket requesting a status update a week ago and they never got back to me. Should I open a new ticket or?

I opened a ticket 14 days ago and still haven't had a response. Opening a new ticket would probably just clutter their system.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:14 pm

katze wrote:
Rapidash wrote:I opened a ticket requesting a status update a week ago and they never got back to me. Should I open a new ticket or?

I opened a ticket 14 days ago and still haven't had a response. Opening a new ticket would probably just clutter their system.

They used to be very speedy with replies. I wonder if they're short-staffed?
20-somethingM/mostly straight (exception being equine cocks) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Cherry Blossom Fade + XL Chance Unflared [Natural] :cool:
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:
Noll wrote:I've been waiting for over two months. At this point I'm just annoyed

I was afraid that I would wait that long for crackers. I don’t know what I would do if it was over 2 months. Other than contact them...

I did send them an email and the only response I got was an email noticing me that my order had been shipped. CS didn't dignify me with an answer. I'm even more annoyed.
I'm fine with them having a lot of work and little time to answer but this type of response is borderline rude.
huntress

Postby huntress » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:30 am

Noll wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:

I did send them an email and the only response I got was an email noticing me that my order had been shipped. CS didn't dignify me with an answer. I'm even more annoyed.
I'm fine with them having a lot of work and little time to answer but this type of response is borderline rude.

But if your order has been shipped, shouldn't everything be fine? Or do you mean that the parcel was lost?
I think they've had a huge workload since Black Friday and December is stressful for every online shop. They may have reached their capacity limit.
Though of course they would take better care of their customers if they told them the reason for the delay.
► Show Spoiler
Noll

Postby Noll » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:04 pm

huntress wrote:But if your order has been shipped, shouldn't everything be fine? Or do you mean that the parcel was lost?
I think they've had a huge workload since Black Friday and December is stressful for every online shop. They may have reached their capacity limit.
Though of course they would take better care of their customers if they told them the reason for the delay.

I know but I feel it's polite to answer directly the person that contacted you even if to only answer that their order has been shipped. But I guess that's just my way of considering customer care and the reason I'm more likely to buy to buy a slightly more expensive service from a company that has a very great CS like EE.
I know they are overworked. But that doesn't mean that you should drop your CS quality imo. That and the fact that if CS doesn't have time to answer their clients enquiries it does not bode well for the workload they have to face. I know that selling stuff means you can't always expect the amount of orders that are going to be made, but the backlog from last BF sale kinda gave 'em an idea of what they were going to have to work with this year even though the sales are quite different.

I'll stop my rant and just say it doesn't make me happy as a customer nor does it makes me happy for the people that have to work the crazy workload at BD. I ain't annoyed with any of the individuals involved, just the system.
huntress

Postby huntress » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:33 pm

Noll wrote:
huntress wrote:But if your order has been shipped, shouldn't everything be fine? Or do you mean that the parcel was lost?

I know but I feel it's polite to answer directly the person that contacted you even if to only answer that their order has been shipped. But I guess that's just my way of considering customer care and the reason I'm more likely to buy to buy a slightly more expensive service from a company that has a very great CS like EE.
I know they are overworked. But that doesn't mean that you should drop your CS quality imo. That and the fact that if CS doesn't have time to answer their clients enquiries it does not bode well for the workload they have to face. I know that selling stuff means you can't always expect the amount of orders that are going to be made, but the backlog from last BF sale kinda gave 'em an idea of what they were going to have to work with this year even though the sales are quite different.

I'll stop my rant and just say it doesn't make me happy as a customer nor does it makes me happy for the people that have to work the crazy workload at BD. I ain't annoyed with any of the individuals involved, just the system.

If I were you, I wanted a personal notification too. Good customer service should be part of the BD experience, especially as their products are on the pricier side.

I once learnt that if a company fucks up, but apologizes and makes amends, the overall customer satisfaction is higher than if the company gets it right on the first try. It's some weird paradoxon. So I hope your case is just an exception for their sake (and ours). It's not a big problem when an order takes longer than expected as long as they inform their customers.

Well, I hope you will still enjoy our toys
► Show Spoiler
Hephaistos

Postby Hephaistos » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:45 pm

Noll wrote:
huntress wrote:I'll stop my rant and just say it doesn't make me happy as a customer nor does it makes me happy for the people that have to work the crazy workload at BD. I ain't annoyed with any of the individuals involved, just the system.

Feel the same here, but still be happy that they shipped it out so fast. I just can't image why they would have 4 days to answer their own ticket about the beauty mark and if they should remake it. I hope they at least ship it today, then it can still get to me on Friday, else i'll have to wait until Monday...
This is my first order form them and I'm the last one that get mad at some company for delays, but if they are really unnecessary, I just feel trolled.

Your order wouldn't have been shipped out earlier, it's just a matter of respect. Have to wait an additionell week just because they didn't look at the ticket. Then you feel like they are not giving a single fuck on you.

They told me I could order something from the Black-Friday sale and add it to the existing order. "just make a ticket and we will add it." Now I'm happy I couldn't load their clearance, they could have never reacted in time... At least if they hold what they promise and ship clearance on the next Business day.

Now it's off my mind and I can go to sleep.
Noll

Postby Noll » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:41 pm

huntress wrote:If I were you, I wanted a personal notification too. Good customer service should be part of the BD experience, especially as their products are on the pricier side.

I once learnt that if a company fucks up, but apologizes and makes amends, the overall customer satisfaction is higher than if the company gets it right on the first try. It's some weird paradoxon. So I hope your case is just an exception for their sake (and ours). It's not a big problem when an order takes longer than expected as long as they inform their customers.

Well, I hope you will still enjoy our toys

I try not to judge by those standards but they allow you to get a better opinion of a business. And it's not the first time I have to nag CS for something (last time they contacted me then stopped to answer). So I actually have mixed feelings about my interactions with them.

When you offer custom options you know you'll have to deal directly with customers so your CS must be top notch in order to make them want to buy from you again. I don't expect that kind of service from Amazon, for example, because they don't offer customization of they products.

I will enjoy my toys for sure,their craftmaship is great which is the reason why I continue to buy from them.

Hephaistos wrote:Feel the same here, but still be happy that they shipped it out so fast. I just can't image why they would have 4 days to answer their own ticket about the beauty mark and if they should remake it. I hope they at least ship it today, then it can still get to me on Friday, else i'll have to wait until Monday...
This is my first order form them and I'm the last one that get mad at some company for delays, but if they are really unnecessary, I just feel trolled.

Your order wouldn't have been shipped out earlier, it's just a matter of respect. Have to wait an additionell week just because they didn't look at the ticket. Then you feel like they are not giving a single fuck on you.

They told me I could order something from the Black-Friday sale and add it to the existing order. "just make a ticket and we will add it." Now I'm happy I couldn't load their clearance, they could have never reacted in time... At least if they hold what they promise and ship clearance on the next Business day.

Now it's off my mind and I can go to sleep.

I feel you that's what happened on my previous order and it kind of bugged me that they would contact me for my opinion on an option and then would not reply to my answer. I had to open a new ticket to get my answer through.

My order was litterally shipped hours after my enquiry... I sorta feel trolled too...

For now I feel like my whishlist has switched priorities, and future BD toys will be purchased after I've gotten the toys i want from other companies.
Raya

Postby Raya » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:46 pm

My friend's XL Bumble shipped to. Curious to see what an extra large looks like in person.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Fawndew

Postby Fawndew » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:24 pm

just ordered my very first BD toy ever, I'm expecting a decent wait time but I'm fairly excited for my nox to arrive, happy Christmas to myself
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:13 am

I’m officially in between 12-13 as I have a hindsight that it’s coming very soon........ :smile: :dukeretro: :surprised:

Fawndew wrote:just ordered my very first BD toy ever, I'm expecting a decent wait time but I'm fairly excited for my nox to arrive, happy Christmas to myself

That is great!!! What did you get?!

► Show Spoiler

huntress

Postby huntress » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:20 am

I ordered a medium Nox, a mini Flint and a small Flint. Only the small Flint is a custom (signature color), the others are part of the Black Friday drop. It‘s been 20 days and it still says processing order. I hope the order will arrive before the end of the year, but it‘s not very likely T_T

Merry Chrismas to the other lucky people who get their toys before Christmas.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”