Toy measurement comparison chart

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
AcroJet

Toy measurement comparison chart

Postby AcroJet » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:31 am

Hey all,

I just wanted to share a graphic I put together when trying to decide what toy to purchase in hopes it's helpful to other BD shoppers. What I did was screen capture and cut out a few of the toys in different sizes, and then scaled them on my screen so their length matched the measurements in the description. This was so I could have a better visual representation of their actual sizes in front of me instead of just stacking up the pop can image over the top of the toy and then stacking pop cans on my desk for comparison. The way to view this image is at 100% (1:1 pixel ratio) on the screen, but since this was made on a 21" diagonal monitor (18.75" wide), you may have to do a little scaling for your screen size in order to make the measurements accurate. It includes a ruler in the image so if you hold a ruler up to the screen and scale the image until the marks line up perfectly, then the toys viewed on the screen should be a fairly accurate representation of their real life size. You can do the same thing with any additional toys you may be interested in by copying the image and scaling it so the toy on the screen matches the described measurements. (If I can't get the image to attach and display properly, bear with me as I tweak and edit the posting.)

BD toys compared.jpg
maverick1

Re: Toy measurement comparison chart

Postby maverick1 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:20 pm

that is awesome! It would have made my recent (Friday) first purchase so much easier!

I agonized because while I know how big the head and the knot are were are they? Being female I can only get about 6" inserted and if the knot is beyond that on a larger toy it is all wasted silicone.

Luckily I picked up a couple flops in small and medium
Aazhie

Postby Aazhie » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:59 pm

OMG THANK YOU. I would totally pay you to do more of these 8D
AcroJet

Postby AcroJet » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:19 am

Aazhie wrote:OMG THANK YOU. I would totally pay you to do more of these 8D

It's really quite easy to do yourself for any toy you want. I used Gimp but it would also work with Photoshop or most any other paint program. On the toy you want, bring up the image of the size you want, click it to bring up the big version, and right-click it and select "copy image". Paste it into the paint program you're using, and then just resize it on your screen until the length measured with a ruler matches the length in the description. With a wide-screen monitor it's handy to rotate the image so the toy lays horizontal. Once the length matches, the other dimensions should also match up fairly closely as well. Then you can compare it to your hand size or other toys you already have.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”