Adoption Adventures Abound!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Gruvian

Re: Adoption Adventures Abound!

Postby Gruvian » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:47 pm

My new signature Nix, thanks to a clearance drop.
P1040423 copy.jpg
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed May 01, 2019 4:52 pm

bought this one. I was going to buy a really beautiful m3 egg plug that was like translucent white and brownish marble looking. It was an actual cream dream and I missed it.

This should be the perfect toy for my fucking machine. First toy I've bought in what feels like forever. Should be fun.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
sunsleader

Postby sunsleader » Thu May 02, 2019 1:44 am

Gruvian wrote:My new signature Nix, thanks to a clearance drop.
P1040423 copy.jpg

Can you give me your own review of Nix. I'm debating on buying it, but I have a couple others that I want to buy as well.
Gruvian

Postby Gruvian » Sat May 04, 2019 6:14 pm

sunsleader wrote:
P1040423 copy.jpg

Can you give me your own review of Nix. I'm debating on buying it, but I have a couple others that I want to buy as well.

Lol, Lucky for you, I already written a review on reddit:

"After snatching up a clearance Nix two weeks back, I thought I'd offer a quick review for prospective buyer for BD most unique masturbator in quite a while.
First note: She is THICK. Everyone says she is big, yet, you really can't appreciate how much more volume she has from her pictures. It's like seeing a photo of a 9mm vs a 45ACP, compared to holding them in your hand. Nix makes my dragon muzzles look small! I'm honestly surprised BD didn't charge more for her like they would an XL dildo.
Pros:
-The tail creates an interesting obstacle. It doesn't get in the way when riding her doggy style, but offers resistance, and a spring like affect.
-Her interior is very textured. Not as intense, as Zoie(Nix's inner folds are rather soft, and spongy), but very noticeable.
-Her size. There is a lot of silicon weight coming down on you, and this mass feels great. She is also, surprisingly easy to grip with one hand thanks to her outside texture.
-Playing off from that weight, riding her missionary creates a very distinct cowgirl feel like no other toy offers.The tail also stimulates your balls.
-Her rear/front hole also is fun to use, to my surprise. It's very loose(large), but the texture works for it. It's a very subtle, slow building toy from this angle.
Cons:
-Her size. She requires more care in cleaning and storing because of how much larger she is than my other toys. She is so big, I can barely fit her in her storage hand towel. For that mater, she barely fits in my kitchen sink. Warming her up is also hard, as she doesn't really fit in my punch bowl I used to heat my toys with hot water in.
-She is slightly too loose IMO. She is not a too loose toy(I'd say her main hole is medium-large), but for the kind of texture she has, I felt having her slightly tighter would have boosted that texture. For instance, if she was the same tightness as Zoie, she would have been out of this world.
Overall she is a fun unique toy, that sacrifices some of BD's ease of use, for said uniqueness. I'd say, she is in the same ball park as Zoie for me(my favorite vaginal(Dragoness Muzzle is still queen)). I'd probable give Zoie the slight edge, but it is real close, which says a lot for how much I love Zoie."
sunsleader

Postby sunsleader » Tue May 07, 2019 1:10 am

Gruvian wrote:
sunsleader wrote:
P1040423 copy.jpg

"After snatching up a clearance Nix two weeks back, I thought I'd offer a quick review for prospective buyer for BD most unique masturbator in quite a while.
First note: She is THICK. Everyone says she is big, yet, you really can't appreciate how much more volume she has from her pictures. It's like seeing a photo of a 9mm vs a 45ACP, compared to holding them in your hand. Nix makes my dragon muzzles look small! I'm honestly surprised BD didn't charge more for her like they would an XL dildo.
Pros:
-The tail creates an interesting obstacle. It doesn't get in the way when riding her doggy style, but offers resistance, and a spring like affect.
-Her interior is very textured. Not as intense, as Zoie(Nix's inner folds are rather soft, and spongy), but very noticeable.
-Her size. There is a lot of silicon weight coming down on you, and this mass feels great. She is also, surprisingly easy to grip with one hand thanks to her outside texture.
-Playing off from that weight, riding her missionary creates a very distinct cowgirl feel like no other toy offers.The tail also stimulates your balls.
-Her rear/front hole also is fun to use, to my surprise. It's very loose(large), but the texture works for it. It's a very subtle, slow building toy from this angle.
Cons:
-Her size. She requires more care in cleaning and storing because of how much larger she is than my other toys. She is so big, I can barely fit her in her storage hand towel. For that mater, she barely fits in my kitchen sink. Warming her up is also hard, as she doesn't really fit in my punch bowl I used to heat my toys with hot water in.
-She is slightly too loose IMO. She is not a too loose toy(I'd say her main hole is medium-large), but for the kind of texture she has, I felt having her slightly tighter would have boosted that texture. For instance, if she was the same tightness as Zoie, she would have been out of this world.
Overall she is a fun unique toy, that sacrifices some of BD's ease of use, for said uniqueness. I'd say, she is in the same ball park as Zoie for me(my favorite vaginal(Dragoness Muzzle is still queen)). I'd probable give Zoie the slight edge, but it is real close, which says a lot for how much I love Zoie."

Fantastic. I'm just not around on reddit very often so thank you for bringing it on over to here. I only have a couple of BD's. I've heard a lot off good things about Zoie and I'm debating on Zoie, or Nix now.
Gruvian

Postby Gruvian » Tue May 07, 2019 8:49 pm

sunsleader wrote:
Gruvian wrote:
sunsleader wrote:Can you give me your own review of Nix. I'm debating on buying it, but I have a couple others that I want to buy as well.

Pros:
Cons:

Fantastic. I'm just not around on reddit very often so thank you for bringing it on over to here. I only have a couple of BD's. I've heard a lot off good things about Zoie and I'm debating on Zoie, or Nix now.

It sort of depends what you are looking for.

Zoie is sort of the mid range (tightness) queen. Great design, great texture, and great tightness. However, she is not radically different of a toy.

Nix is the first of a new type of toy, that is very distinct. While her texture isn't perfect, her weight and design are currently one of a kind. No other toy creates nearly as good of a cowgirl feel, due to her added mas blaming down on you.

But, TLDR, if you want a great medium range toy, go with Zoie. If you want a toy different from the ones you own, go with Nix.

Or, just let a drop decided.

Also, you should check the reddit more, especially if you have questions to ask. It is far more active than these forums, with nearly 100k members.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed May 29, 2019 2:25 pm

cool gunnerImage
My collection
► Show Spoiler
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:40 am

The clean splits on this one!
55692e1e10bb5e751aa1db313d255705.jpg
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:49 pm

I was lucky enough to get a flopped XL Pearce, with a cumtube.

https://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/in ... _stock.JPG
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:49 pm

Would totally consider that soft mini echo in starlight glow - but I don't have the money to make that kinda purchase rn and I already dropped 50 on a leviathan last week *shrugs* :misc1: :eyeroll:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:20 am

Shopping for Clearance toys is so frustrating now. They seem to drop very few toys with the features I want (Firm, suction cup) or they are snapped up quickly.

On Reddit, somebody posted that they had a toy in their cart for an hour before letting it go (I assume that the toy would drop from their cart, but then they would put it back in right away). IMO this kind of thing makes shopping for Clearance toys a drag. Odds are high that you might never even see the toys you are interested in, because somebody (for example) can put all the Flints into their basket, then take their time to sort out the ones with the stats they want, compare the colors, etc. Meanwhile, everybody else believes that no Flints were in the drop. Because they are all sitting in somebody else's basket.

I haven't been able to buy a single Clearance toy since they switched over to the new system. One thing BD could do is stop having the drops happen at the same approximate time. Maybe instead, have the drops happen randomly, or space them out so a few drops happen every 10 minutes, around the clock. Right now, it seems like Clearance works the best for people with the fastest browsers, who are the most ruthless about grabbing up toys.

I don't care about the cost savings of Clearance toys, it's not enough of a discount for me to care (unless it was a flopped toy). What I do care about is possibly saving 8-10 weeks of manufacturing time, and the possibility of buying a cool color scheme that can't be ordered, or seeing a fancy marble before committing to buy. I guess Custom orders are going to work better for me, just put an order in and stop wasting time hunting for Clearance toys that never show up.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:12 pm

Snagged a medium size Moko and Water Horse from the legacy drop. I wasn't planning on buying more for a while as I planned to get an inflatable from Primalhardwere, but I enjoy both my small versions of the two so decided to get the next size up.
fac46d51c597bd5644bf4ca9a121a820.jpeg
a691cbfaee16babc1fc2a98f5c908203.jpeg

I hope the Water Horse glows, looks like one
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:21 pm

The neon yellow Echo was from a bit ago, but he was from a drop and I couldn't grab him- The pink sparkly Echo has bounced between my cart and a few other's carts I think, was debating on him but IDK if I like the bronze-ish base.. I think I'd rather fork out the cash for toys whose colorations are 100% perfect to me. Not sure about the Roland model, The Nox reminds me of Electro from spider man lol
Attachments
887265c74dff564addd46df62ed789d0.jpg
b7973f4e4d938940f0a0c65480bc3873.jpg
f15940a972e90df0a4e0851d04d461b1.jpg
4ffe70e1f3b0e04ca7b9be23f3778f69 (1).jpg
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:24 pm

cool large Tyson
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:26 am

KnotyDes wrote:cool large Tyson

I'm not a fan of the green base, but can we just appreciate how clean that split is? Perfect
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:53 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
► Show Spoiler

I feel you. I wonder how long the hype wave that came from the BD subreddit's rise in popularity will go on for. Probably just going to be like this forever. Be nice if they could up the supply to meet the demand, hire more artists and make more pouring stations/molds. I don't know. At least it makes it feel more special when you actually get a toy you really wanted out of adoptions(I don't like that they call it clearance now either lol), but this is far from ideal.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:10 pm

pretty L Razor
oof, dat pore.
med chance
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:52 pm

Had to pass on this 5 XL Spritz with a SC & CT :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:23 pm

dis S/3 flop Pearce it really cool
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:34 pm

These are so gorgeous, but after buying Rammstein tickets I'm not allowed to buy stuff xD
IMG_2019-07-05_22-33-45.JPG

Return to “General Discussion”