Bad Dragon Gallery

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
vixenvega

Re: Bad Dragon Gallery

Postby vixenvega » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:42 am

Night Sky and Halloween Black are the same color. I asked CS a few weeks ago when the Halloween colors were active.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:16 am

Jaynix wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:I know it's an older request, but I just got the Nightsky Fenrir on Cyber Monday.
I could have sworn that Halloween Black is more purple, but it's just less shiny...

Hmm, could it be down to the models? Since Flint was made quite a while ago, I don't know whether it has a more rough texture?
(Since I don't own either toys..)

Because if Night Sky is more shiny regardless of what toy it's on, then I'm swapping out Halloween Black for my Nocturne.

vixenvega wrote:Night Sky and Halloween Black are the same color. I asked CS a few weeks ago when the Halloween colors were active.

If it's both the same color, it could be the firmness, Fenrir is 5, Flint is 3.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:28 am

I'd rather say it's the toy texture. Colors and effects look dramatically different on a smooth surface vs. a heavily textured one. On the textured ones, stuff usually is much less shiny. Prime examples: Winston and Crackers. Fenrir has an extremely smooth surface while Flint is a bit rougher.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:05 pm

"Jupiter" has been re named "Aquarius"!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:25 pm

Image of the new monster humper colors!

2018-01-26.jpg

Glavve = A Marble of a pearly cyan, metallic maroon, and pearly dark blue
Wrath = a marble of a metallic dark red, dark copper, and a metallic soft orange
Shogaru = A marble of a pearly gold, pearly white, and a pearly black
Zino = A marble of a gold, a pearly cyan, and a pearly green blue, with a green glow spooky seconds highlight.
Last edited by Villie on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:44 pm

Villie wrote:Image of the new monster humper colors!

2018-01-26.jpg

Thanks for posting this picture! Its nice to see them on actual toys!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Villie wrote:Image of the new monster humper colors!

2018-01-26.jpg

Thanks so very much for posting these :misc2:! Loving Glavve =^D!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:54 pm

So I know the colors are Zinogre, Rathalos/Rathian, and Shagaru Magala, but what monster is the Glaave color based on?
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Glavenus, I think?

I wish they'd done the Mizutsune. I'd rocket-launch my money for that.
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:13 am

Oh my gosh, Shogaru is so cool!
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:34 am

Kreature wrote:Oh my gosh, Shogaru is so cool!

Isn't it? I'm not really in the market for a new toy, but I'm super tempted to get it on something. Maybe a Tongue or Kona or something.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:07 am

Niah wrote:

Isn't it? I'm not really in the market for a new toy, but I'm super tempted to get it on something. Maybe a Tongue or Kona or something.

Oooo, both toys look good in that color, especially Kona. I myself am going through the toys in my sig to figure out which one looks the best in Shogaru. :liplick:
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:04 pm

Kreature wrote:
Niah wrote:

Oooo, both toys look good in that color, especially Kona. I myself am going through the toys in my sig to figure out which one looks the best in Shogaru. :liplick:

I'm also eyeing a medium Vasu now. I really can't decide which I'd prefer. I already have the main toys that have caught my eye over the years. The tongue looks nice, but has far less texture than I think I'd like; same for Kona. Vasu is very likely, but the knot is just a bit larger than I'd like. Gunner is now another one. No hope in hell of ever taking the knot, but I like the way his shaft looks. Gunner and Vasu are the same price as well when I add the color and, for Vasu, change the size to medium. Since the colors are around a little longer, I'm going to think on it a bit.

Edit: I have the Guardian (now known as Gunner) in Shogaru in my cart. I can't decide yet if I'm actually going to get him. I really want to, but I also should probably save money. *is indecisive* I'm going to leave him in my cart a while and see what I think tomorrow.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Niah wrote:
Kreature wrote:
Niah wrote:

I'm also eyeing a medium Vasu now. I really can't decide which I'd prefer. I already have the main toys that have caught my eye over the years. The tongue looks nice, but has far less texture than I think I'd like; same for Kona. Vasu is very likely, but the knot is just a bit larger than I'd like. Gunner is now another one. No hope in hell of ever taking the knot, but I like the way his shaft looks. Gunner and Vasu are the same price as well when I add the color and, for Vasu, change the size to medium. Since the colors are around a little longer, I'm going to think on it a bit.

Edit: I have the Guardian (now known as Gunner) in Shogaru in my cart. I can't decide yet if I'm actually going to get him. I really want to, but I also should probably save money. *is indecisive* I'm going to leave him in my cart a while and see what I think tomorrow.

Haha, indecisiveness seems to be a side-effect of Bad Dragon shopping. Looking at all of the toys in my signature I'll be put in your situation when I get the money to shop for toys in no time. I wish I had experience with either Vasu and/or Gunner to help you with your decision. :/ Hopefully, tomorrow choosing your toy will be easier. Gunner looks delicious in Shogaru by the way. I have a tab open for the BD forums and another for the BD store.

Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:09 pm

Kreature wrote:
Niah wrote:
Kreature wrote:

Haha, indecisiveness seems to be a side-effect of Bad Dragon shopping. Looking at all of the toys in my signature I'll be put in your situation when I get the money to shop for toys in no time. I wish I had experience with either Vasu and/or Gunner to help you with your decision. :/ Hopefully, tomorrow choosing your toy will be easier. Gunner looks delicious in Shogaru by the way. I have a tab open for the BD forums and another for the BD store.

Lol. That was me earlier with multiple BD store tabs open for different toys and the forums in another tab so I could look at reviews. I have a very large collection, so in my case it's more deciding what I'd like to have of the toys that I don't already have (and I have multiples of a few models already too). At least now I know myself well enough to know exactly what sort of specs work for me and what is definitely too big or too small. Gunner, minus the knot, has the best specs, with a medium Vasu being a close second. I'm going to think on it some more though.

Tennie711

Postby Tennie711 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:45 am

Just gonna put this here for you guys. :misc3:
Attachments
E1534E49-AC57-410A-97D8-F387EA18D68F.jpeg
F8D69835-995A-439F-851E-4DEDDF922783.jpeg
"I'd rather HAVE it and not need it than NEED it and not have it."
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:46 am

Zodiac Cusp: Sensitivity -- A marble of Aquarius and Pisces
Carnaval -- A Marble of a Gold, Pearly Red Purple, and a Pearly Cyan.
Mardi Gras -- A Marble of Gold, Pearly Purple and Pearly Lime Green.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Must <3 monsters 97
Gender: Some type of non binary. I never felt I was very much a boy, or very much a girl.

Postby Must <3 monsters 97 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:21 pm

The carnival looks kind of interesting. I think it would be cool on one of the keychains I don't know if I would want it on a toy. Heck I would give it a shot on a little vibe if I could. As much as I am not into the color pink on pretty much anything even vibrators, I think I want toys in colors that look like they belong to whatever character the toys would be designed after which would include various fleshy tones.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:48 pm

An updated Kaiju Aftermath featuring glowing greenish-blue aqua with dark metallic green.
A new Jagyr color boasting a three colored blend of Neon Orange, Platinum Ore, and BD Gold.
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:50 pm

new egg colors

the center
- 3 colors Egg-Sclusive Green, a three colored marble made from our Lyre, Metallic BD Green, and Neon Pink with a dash of Gold Dazzle.
-Next we have Egg-Citing Blue, a three colored marble featuring Dashing Blue, Metallic BD Blue, and Neon Ignite with a dash of Gold Dazzle.
-Finally there is Egg-Stra Special Yellow, a three colored marble crafted from Butterfly Yellow, Metallic Neon Pink, and finished off with BD Gold.
Pretzal queen!!
[

Return to “General Discussion”