First time anal playing

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Orangewolf

First time anal playing

Postby Orangewolf » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:45 am

For Starters I always liked furries but was not into the whole dressing up concept. When I met my girlfriend and found out she likes furries too, I felt relieved that I would not be looked at weird. Being a male and into the how cool furries look only ended badly where I use to live. I've since moved and now living with said awesome girlfriend.

Then I found Bad Dragon and thought "well that's new" or at least I never took notice before. We decided to get her a toy. Something cheap. So we adopted Elden the Faerie Dragon small/soft. A nice mix of blue/white/turquoise he looked so cool. We used him first day and she loved it. I ended up with Hazel the Werewolfess in Alpha colors. Then we got elden in chocolate cordial and small/medium. I used Hazel a few times but the bump was a bit too much. And once I saw the Good Luck colors I new I had to have that on Janine. Damn she looks so sexy with those colors! I want to do fan art! But after a while I saw myself looking at my girlfriends toys. It was odd that I liked them so much.

Now for the main event I thought to myself "just a little bit. Nothing major, just a little poke. It felt... odd? Then I added a little lotion just because dry was not going in. Then a little pressure and HOLY SHIT! There was no knot going in but I felt it back there! It was weird but it felt good. I kept it in when I finished. I never felt like that before. I'm straight. I work around guys all the time and feel nothing. When I see women, they have my full attention. But after I read a study online about what I did I realized that it's normal.

I still make love to my girlfriend. We cuddle at night, we have date nights. Everything still goes on as normal. But now I have a naughty little secret that excites me on my free time. And once I was able to take the knot, it still feels weird but I'm enjoying it. I was able to take a Medium/medium Fenrir. But that knot... it's too much.

Any feedback or pointers will be welcomed :3
drakenfiel

Re: First time anal playing

Postby drakenfiel » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:59 am

Enjoying anal play does not make you gay. Wanting a guy to stick his dick in your ass makes you gay =)

I had a girlfriend for a rather short time and her mind set was " Oh i would be interested in trying anal, it looks really fun" but as soon as i mentioned i had a few BD toys it changed to "oh thats too weird, it sounds really gay to me, do you like guys then?"
Orangewolf

Postby Orangewolf » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:56 am

drakenfiel wrote:Enjoying anal play does not make you gay. Wanting a guy to stick his dick in your ass makes you gay =)

My girlfriend thinks it's weird and says not when she's home. But other then that, she's cool with it so I think I got off easy. :P
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:53 pm

The Gryphon (in a small size) is a good starter toy for beginners to anal. I'd totally recommend him. Winston's Tail is often another one recommended.

Also, do not use lotion for lubricant. It'll cause issues up there. You need to get yourself some decent quality, water based lubricant.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Orangewolf

Postby Orangewolf » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:09 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:The Gryphon (in a small size) is a good starter toy for beginners to anal. I'd totally recommend him. Winston's Tail is often another one recommended.

Also, do not use lotion for lubricant. It'll cause issues up there. You need to get yourself some decent quality, water based lubricant.

I will look into the toys. I'm getting getting Ridley m/m soon. And right now I am using the BD Lube. So far I love it! And my Girlfriend loves it too!
Wolfcat

Postby Wolfcat » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Orangewolf wrote:
My girlfriend thinks it's weird and says not when she's home. But other then that, she's cool with it so I think I got off easy. :P

Got off easy? In my eyes, that's just barely acceptable of her (putting a limit on masturbation of all things, presumably outside of that sort of relationship) without actually crossing the line into being controlling. Regardless of whether or not you actually want to while she's home (say you want to toy, and she's home... well now you can't. That's a problem.) Going somewhere private should be sufficient.

Like RD said: Don't use lotion. Any water-based lube will do. Some people even have good results with coconut oil (it isn't quite enough for me, but that may be due to the sizes I use.)

As for advice: Honestly, you don't seem to need any :stick: . Just try different positions, speeds, and toys, and see what you like! Exploring is half the fun. My only warning is that if you want to start using larger toys, it can get expensive.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Wolfcat wrote:Got off easy? In my eyes, that's just barely acceptable of her (putting a limit on masturbation of all things, presumably outside of that sort of relationship) without actually crossing the line into being controlling. Regardless of whether or not you actually want to while she's home (say you want to toy, and she's home... well now you can't. That's a problem.) Going somewhere private should be sufficient.

Like RD said: Don't use lotion. Any water-based lube will do. Some people even have good results with coconut oil (it isn't quite enough for me, but that may be due to the sizes I use.)

As for advice: Honestly, you don't seem to need any :stick: . Just try different positions, speeds, and toys, and see what you like! Exploring is half the fun. My only warning is that if you want to start using larger toys, it can get expensive.

I agree on that. It's not something you should feel like you are getting away with. It's your own body/sexuality.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Wolfcat wrote:Got off easy? In my eyes, that's just barely acceptable of her (putting a limit on masturbation of all things, presumably outside of that sort of relationship) without actually crossing the line into being controlling. Regardless of whether or not you actually want to while she's home (say you want to toy, and she's home... well now you can't. That's a problem.) Going somewhere private should be sufficient.

I agree. If you can't/don't have space to yourself, I can sorta understand the conflict, but the shower at least ought to be a sacrosanct bastion of privacy where you can get off on your own terms. If your partners won't give you that much space, there's something wrong with the relationship.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Shardik wrote:

I agree. If you can't/don't have space to yourself, I can sorta understand the conflict, but the shower at least ought to be a sacrosanct bastion of privacy where you can get off on your own terms. If your partners won't give you that much space, there's something wrong with the relationship.

I agree. I also have to say I found it a bit... bemusing that the OP says his girlfriend is into furries yet she is against her boyfriend partaking in anal stimulation. Uh, the majority of the fandom is M/M stuff...so to be furry and be that vehemently against anal... just seems strange.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Orangewolf

Postby Orangewolf » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Shardik wrote:

I agree. I also have to say I found it a bit... bemusing that the OP says his girlfriend is into furries yet she is against her boyfriend partaking in anal stimulation. Uh, the majority of the fandom is M/M stuff...so to be furry and be that vehemently against anal... just seems strange.

Don't get me wrong here. What I should have explained was that she had a freak-out thinking I was gonna leave her because of me doing this. So I had to assure her we are still good (this happened about a month ago) For now she doesn't wanna know when I do it. She is still new to toying herself. I still do it, and yes in the bathroom as well. And sometimes when she is home, but I'm in the bathroom. I'm letting her get use to the idea for now. I would love to toy with her, maybe let her be dominant some time. But for now, I'm not pushing it.
Trikor

Postby Trikor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Orangewolf wrote:Don't get me wrong here. What I should have explained was that she had a freak-out thinking I was gonna leave her because of me doing this. So I had to assure her we are still good (this happened about a month ago) For now she doesn't wanna know when I do it. She is still new to toying herself. I still do it, and yes in the bathroom as well. And sometimes when she is home, but I'm in the bathroom. I'm letting her get use to the idea for now. I would love to toy with her, maybe let her be dominant some time. But for now, I'm not pushing it.

Hmm, I wonder if she reads some of the shared stories and experiences from couples on this forum if that would help ease her mind. It would serve to show that there are indeed other couples who can share or at least understand such a thing. Help alleviate her apprehension of you leaving her for a hunk (of silicone).
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:26 pm

Orangewolf wrote:Don't get me wrong here. What I should have explained was that she had a freak-out thinking I was gonna leave her because of me doing this. So I had to assure her we are still good (this happened about a month ago) For now she doesn't wanna know when I do it.

Pffft. I've been married for 30 years to a beautiful woman who helped me raise two fantastic kids. I'm still a sodomite. Doesn't mean I'm not into her in a big way, any more than a fondness for the occasional Oreo means I'm not into home cooking.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
BnS_Pup

Postby BnS_Pup » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Pffft. I've been married for 30 years to a beautiful woman who helped me raise two fantastic kids. I'm still a sodomite. Doesn't mean I'm not into her in a big way, any more than a fondness for the occasional Oreo means I'm not into home cooking.

This is beautiful
Love is all you need

Postby Love is all you need » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:22 am

I don't know Oreo fetish is pretty crazy. I don't know if my spouse could tolerate it. We don't but Oreo cookies any more, we went through months of rehabilitation to kick the habit. Just say no to the Oreo.

BnS_Pup wrote:

This is beautiful
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:50 pm

Love is all you need wrote:I don't know Oreo fetish is pretty crazy. I don't know if my spouse could tolerate it. We don't but Oreo cookies any more, we went through months of rehabilitation to kick the habit. Just say no to the Oreo.

Oreos as a habit can be scary, I hear ya! But once in a while won't hurt. Although I lost five pounds after we implemented the rule for 2016 that "There can be no cookies in the house that weren't baked in the house." I may gain them back after we bought a Kitchen Aid mixer for Christmas. You can dump butter and sugar into that thing, turn it on, and ten minutes later have perfect cookie dough. If you're willing to actually bake the dough, perfect cookies take 45 minutes tops. A trip to the store, with driving, is 30 minutes, so it's like not that much difference anyway.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”