New Website discussion Thread

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Re: New Website discussion Thread

Postby EvL » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:38 pm

Update: I also found out, through CS, that the website does not actually currently HAVE a way to enter in discount codes, like the one they were giving out at Folsom Street Fair... you have to pay the full price for the order and send in a CS ticket with the code. They will get back to you pretty quickly and send a refund. It's currently pending in my PayPal.
EvL

Postby EvL » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:16 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
EvL wrote:Update: I also found out, through CS, that the website does not actually currently HAVE a way to enter in discount codes, like the one they were giving out at Folsom Street Fair... you have to pay the full price for the order and send in a CS ticket with the code. They will get back to you pretty quickly and send a refund. It's currently pending in my PayPal.

is there a code going on now??
But I guess they are going to just do a sitewide thing instead of manually putting in coupon codes in the future.

There was one given away in the swag bag flyers at Folsom Street Fair. :}
EvL

Postby EvL » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:29 pm

EvL wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:is there a code going on now??
But I guess they are going to just do a sitewide thing instead of manually putting in coupon codes in the future.

Oh that's awesome!
Lucky people who got to go!
Not asking for the code, but how much was it for?

20%!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:54 pm

EvL wrote:
EvL wrote:

Oh that's awesome!
Lucky people who got to go!
Not asking for the code, but how much was it for?

20%!

Jealous ;-;
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:32 am

yay!!! i can see my order history!!!!!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Twili

Postby Twili » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:45 pm

lizardbreath wrote:yay!!! i can see my order history!!!!!

And that, I imagine... must be quite a sight. :D
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:32 am

Twili wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:yay!!! i can see my order history!!!!!

And that, I imagine... must be quite a sight. :D

Rather.... Traumatic :bugeyed:

Lots of toys I no longer have there

And loooooooots of pretzals :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:14 pm

OK, I love that they added an inventory cart timer. "Your order reservation expires in 26m 23s" :smilenox:
Penetrables comparison: here
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:27 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:OK, I love that they added an inventory cart timer. "Your order reservation expires in 26m 23s" :smilenox:

Oh wow that's a great feature, I've been dicked over by toys dropping back into adoptions for too long
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:OK, I love that they added an inventory cart timer. "Your order reservation expires in 26m 23s" :smilenox:

Oh wow that's a great feature, I've been under dicked over by toys dropping back into adoptions for too long

Ftfy.
Twili

Postby Twili » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Yes! I found something I REALLY wanted today in adoptions and kept a mental timer, since I had to add him and come back... it was a nice surprise seeing I had 11 minutes left. :D
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:45 am

I just noticed that suction cups and cumtubes have doubled in price and you can no longer get marbles on soft firmness toys????
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:49 am

KnotyDes wrote:I just noticed that suction cups and cumtubes have doubled in price and you can no longer get marbles on soft firmness toys????

No, they haven't. Cumtubes have always been $20, and suction cups have always been $10. And you can get marbles on soft toys. I just checked all of this on the BD site.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:58 am

Akanisen wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:I just noticed that suction cups and cumtubes have doubled in price and you can no longer get marbles on soft firmness toys????

No, they haven't. Cumtubes have always been $20, and suction cups have always been $10. And you can get marbles on soft toys. I just checked all of this on the BD site.

I though it was 5 and 10. Hm my memory sucks I guess. I was look at making a xl blaze and the only firmness option was med and it said at the bottom of the page that marbles are not supported on soft firmness.

Edit: just checked a bunch of toys and wow have things have changed. So many toy color options have changed. For instance xl stan can no longer support its own signiture fade or any fade for that matter, heck most toys don't support fades anymore. Some toy don't support marbles? Only Blaze dosnt support soft marbles of the 10 toys I looked at.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Oddoneout

Postby Oddoneout » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Is it just me or is there still no link to the forum on the main site?
Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler
terranakari

Postby terranakari » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:02 pm

I also noticed that and I can’t seem to find anywhere to add features such as cumtunes or suction sups anywhere? I had to google search bad dragon forums just to find it
I love my Bad Dragon toys!! <3
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:36 pm

terranakari wrote:I also noticed that and I can’t seem to find anywhere to add features such as cumtunes or suction sups anywhere? I had to google search bad dragon forums just to find it

You have to go to checkout with a toy and then a window will pop up offering the cumtube and suction cup choices.

Also, the forums aren't even indexed on Google. They've scrubbed them right off of most search engines. :unamused:
terranakari

Postby terranakari » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:27 am

Oh ok! Thank you
I love my Bad Dragon toys!! <3
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:40 am

To see if a toy can support cum tubes or suction cups, just add that toy to your shopping cart. You don't have to go to checkout. As soon as you add the toy, screens pop up asking if you want the add-ons which are available.

Specify the size you're looking for (size, firmness) because that can make a difference with cum tubes.
Kami123

Postby Kami123 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:24 am

I don't get it. Why don't they give us an update on the forums situation? Why don't they just tell us that the forums are abandoned by the staff (no link, no search engine entry) and will be defunct soon? Why don't they just tell us right in our faces what is going on or what is planned for this place? What keeps them from telling us the truth about everything, about the Second Hand area closure, the removal of links to hide the existence of these forums, the BD labs state?
Just tell us the truth. Once.

My Cyber Monday purchase this year might be my final penetrable from BD. The forums helped me and many others a lot and were a safe haven for the 'lewd' part of us. I cannot write about my kink anywhere else. BD forums are / were the place for me. Seeing the forums die also means seeing my activity / my will to buy BD penetrables fade.

I know the staff is very busy at the moment. I will not argue against that.
However, there is a word for what the staff does to us in german: "Hinhaltetaktik" - delaying tactics.
Mary Duke's Butt Hazel Janine's Muzzle

Return to “General Discussion”