Fanart for Lesser-known Models

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
yuzupo

Fanart for Lesser-known Models

Postby yuzupo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Ahem. I'm back to first scream for my fave, Hanns. Hanns (as far as I've ever seen) only had rough concept art from Labs that was never bonded to his actual page. The old site had the toy posing with irl plants as its extra photo in place of drawn art.

Maybe this is more of a call for any interest. Some fans of BD who are against the art being posted along with the toy cite wanting their own imagination to run wild instead of settling for someone else's idea. That's... FINE.
but,
I see the art as more validation that a fanbase cares enough about it. And I have seen nothing of Hanns, unique in its own right for being the only plant-styled toy, in particular.
It isn't just Hanns, though. The Demon Dick, Kage, Hunter, Snep, Gunner, Xerxes, Meng, Kippy, Archer, Lana, Gala all never got to have "official" fanart done of them. There's dead thread upon super dead thread with art of varying quality hidden within. Maybe this could be a new place to leave content for the models I mentioned (or any I missed).

So,

Anyone want to post or repost fanart of these poor ignored models?

► Show Spoiler
Chibity

Re: Fanart for Lesser-known Models

Postby Chibity » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:54 am

Heyoo, I drew a concept art of Hanns at one point. It's old looking in my eyes, but at least it was done.

Kage, on the other hand, was drawn pretty excessively.

ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Coxi
Gender: NB? I don't think about my gender very often, I lack a pronoun preference.

Re: Fanart for Lesser-known Models

Postby Coxi » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Your art skills are on point! I love seeing how people create anthro characters around Bad dragon's toys.

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”