Prince Sidon: Spritz Vs Crash

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
DesireDemon

Prince Sidon: Spritz Vs Crash

Postby DesireDemon » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:01 am

Hey everyone! I'm certain that I want my next toy to be themed after Prince Sidon from Z:BOTW and I've narrowed it down between Spritz and Crash. I have a few questions.

I'm rather certain that I want a cum tube and possibly a suction cup. Which would require me to get medium. I have Small Nocturne and I am able to go down to the base vaginally. Anally only down to the knot. This makes a medium Spritz very intimidating to my booty but I prefer the aesthetics of that toy. I don't always do buttstuff but I would like it as an option and medium crash I think I could at least partially handle. Would a suction cup hold to a bedroom wall? I still live with my parents and while smuggling toys into across the hallway into the bath room for a shower fuck isnt' impossible it's not preferable and if a suction cup wont hold to my bedroom wall then I might opt out of the cup and size down.

Here's the mock ups for colors it's watermelon fade to BD red with a bone base.
If I get a small I'm thinking just neon red? Since smalls can't fade/cumtube ;(
Maybe there's another model I'm overlooking? Sorry if it's a lot of questions. This guy is going to be expensive and I just want him to be perfect.
katze

Re: Prince Sidon: Spritz Vs Crash

Postby katze » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:30 pm

DesireDemon wrote:Would a suction cup hold to a bedroom wall? I still live with my parents and while smuggling toys into across the hallway into the bath room for a shower fuck isnt' impossible it's not preferable and if a suction cup wont hold to my bedroom wall then I might opt out of the cup and size down.

Depends on if your wall is smooth or has any kind of texture. If it has texture, the suction cup won't work.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:00 am

Maybe look at Bruce's Portside? It's not a regularly offered model, but it's got a shark character to go with it!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:35 pm

I have a Sidon toy! It's an XL Kona.
Pics:
► Show Spoiler

Colours I used were bone, the pink from xar's natural, and the red from BD's colour actually based on Sidon:
► Show Spoiler
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:35 am

I think I'm going to go with a crash medium size in medium firmness....

It's been sitting in my cart for days now... I should have gotten it during cyber monday so i at least could have gotten free teeny weenys...

With the fade, cumtube and sunction cup its 175$ and just damn... I know it's gonna be worth it but damn. I keep telling myself to wait in case they have a sale for xmas or new years...

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”