Depth Training - What BD toy after the Large Monster Buck

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Bliz
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am
Gender: Male
Location: France

Re: Depth Training - What toy after the Large Monster Buck (from EE)

Postby Bliz » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:50 am

Ok, I thought, and I would take the Medium Centaur In 75% Soft Natural Tan by Hankeys toys. The head is 5.25cm wide, and 28cm of insertable lenght. Compared to the Large Monster Buck (EE), I think it have a good diameter, and will not be difficult to insert it deep. The Medium Chance (BD) is too small, and the Large one is too wide. And the Medium Centaur from Hankeys toys is between both, more textured and can hale a Vac-U-Lock hole. I will wait a little for a discount for a Medium Centaur 75% soft Natural Tan with Vac-U-Lock hole. I can wait for a discount, but I can't wait to have that Medium Centaur in my hand or somewhere else :laugh:
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Depth Training - What toy after the Large Monster Buck (from EE)

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 pm

Bliz wrote:Ok, I thought, and I would take the Medium Centaur In 75% Soft Natural Tan by Hankeys toys. The head is 5.25cm wide, and 28cm of insertable lenght. Compared to the Large Monster Buck (EE), I think it have a good diameter, and will not be difficult to insert it deep. The Medium Chance (BD) is too small, and the Large one is too wide. And the Medium Centaur from Hankeys toys is between both, more textured and can hale a Vac-U-Lock hole. I will wait a little for a discount for a Medium Centaur 75% soft Natural Tan with Vac-U-Lock hole. I can wait for a discount, but I can't wait to have that Medium Centaur in my hand or somewhere else :laugh:

remember about the 25% birthday discount. check the offer's tab on the site.

Centaur is a pretty nice equine toy. the texture are very, very nice and the different proportions make it feel quite different then Chance. its a very good toy
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am
Gender: Male
Location: France

Re: Depth Training - What toy after the Large Monster Buck (from EE)

Postby Bliz » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:17 am

KnotyDes wrote:
Bliz wrote:Ok, I thought, and I would take the Medium Centaur In 75% Soft Natural Tan by Hankeys toys. The head is 5.25cm wide, and 28cm of insertable lenght. Compared to the Large Monster Buck (EE), I think it have a good diameter, and will not be difficult to insert it deep. The Medium Chance (BD) is too small, and the Large one is too wide. And the Medium Centaur from Hankeys toys is between both, more textured and can hale a Vac-U-Lock hole. I will wait a little for a discount for a Medium Centaur 75% soft Natural Tan with Vac-U-Lock hole. I can wait for a discount, but I can't wait to have that Medium Centaur in my hand or somewhere else :laugh:

remember about the 25% birthday discount. check the offer's tab on the site.

Centaur is a pretty nice equine toy. the texture are very, very nice and the different proportions make it feel quite different then Chance. its a very good toy


The problem is that my birthday is in December :crying: . I can't wait 6 months and few days for it.
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
Bliz
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am
Gender: Male
Location: France

Re: Depth Training - What toy after the Large Monster Buck (from EE)

Postby Bliz » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:05 am

Bliz wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Bliz wrote:Ok, I thought, and I would take the Medium Centaur In 75% Soft Natural Tan by Hankeys toys. The head is 5.25cm wide, and 28cm of insertable lenght. Compared to the Large Monster Buck (EE), I think it have a good diameter, and will not be difficult to insert it deep. The Medium Chance (BD) is too small, and the Large one is too wide. And the Medium Centaur from Hankeys toys is between both, more textured and can hale a Vac-U-Lock hole. I will wait a little for a discount for a Medium Centaur 75% soft Natural Tan with Vac-U-Lock hole. I can wait for a discount, but I can't wait to have that Medium Centaur in my hand or somewhere else :laugh:

remember about the 25% birthday discount. check the offer's tab on the site.

Centaur is a pretty nice equine toy. the texture are very, very nice and the different proportions make it feel quite different then Chance. its a very good toy


The problem is that my birthday is in December :crying: . I can't wait 6 months and few days for it.


I've brought the Medium Centaur in 40% solf Deep Brown with Vac-U-Lock. I've took it in 40% soft to be more flexible to reach the sigmoïd colon, because I was little scared about the 75% soft. I had a discount for it :smile: . And the base have a good wide (7.7cm).Play with the lenght and the Top of base will be a great pleasure if I'm able to put it fully. The tracking number is already created, not shipped yet but I will have my Centaur perhaps next week. I can't wait to have it in my hand. Euh, not in my hand. Somewhere else :smile:
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Depth Training - What toy after the Large Monster Buck (from EE)

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:00 am

Bliz wrote:
Bliz wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:remember about the 25% birthday discount. check the offer's tab on the site.

Centaur is a pretty nice equine toy. the texture are very, very nice and the different proportions make it feel quite different then Chance. its a very good toy


The problem is that my birthday is in December :crying: . I can't wait 6 months and few days for it.


I've brought the Medium Centaur in 40% solf Deep Brown with Vac-U-Lock. I've took it in 40% soft to be more flexible to reach the sigmoïd colon, because I was little scared about the 75% soft. I had a discount for it :smile: . And the base have a good wide (7.7cm).Play with the lenght and the Top of base will be a great pleasure if I'm able to put it fully. The tracking number is already created, not shipped yet but I will have my Centaur perhaps next week. I can't wait to have it in my hand. Euh, not in my hand. Somewhere else :smile:

I have a largo im 40%, its pretty floppy but feels great. Mr H's tends to get orders out very quickly. so yeah, you might get to enjoy toy in a week.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am
Gender: Male
Location: France

Re: Depth Training - What toy after the Large Monster Buck (from EE)

Postby Bliz » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:42 am

KnotyDes wrote:
Bliz wrote:
Bliz wrote:
The problem is that my birthday is in December :crying: . I can't wait 6 months and few days for it.


I've brought the Medium Centaur in 40% solf Deep Brown with Vac-U-Lock. I've took it in 40% soft to be more flexible to reach the sigmoïd colon, because I was little scared about the 75% soft. I had a discount for it :smile: . And the base have a good wide (7.7cm).Play with the lenght and the Top of base will be a great pleasure if I'm able to put it fully. The tracking number is already created, not shipped yet but I will have my Centaur perhaps next week. I can't wait to have it in my hand. Euh, not in my hand. Somewhere else :smile:

I have a largo im 40%, its pretty floppy but feels great. Mr H's tends to get orders out very quickly. so yeah, you might get to enjoy toy in a week.


I've received my Medium Centaur 40% soft in Deep Brown. I've played 5 mins with it in the shower, and I was surprised. I can take it almost all the way in in the first try. There was only about 5-6 cm left to insert to sit on it. I've felt pleasure when I've inserted it. I've not played with it harder, but I will play with it more harder little later before going to bed. At this moment, I hope that I will sit on it without difficulties, and hard back and forth. I will buy a Vac-U-Lock suction cup, put it in the hole of the Centaur, put it on the wall and play with it. I can't imagine the pleasure I'm going to have at this moment. I will see If I can take it all the way in 4-5 hours later after wearing a buttplug :smile:
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Depth Training - What toy after the Large Monster Buck (from EE)

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:03 pm

Bliz wrote:I've received my Medium Centaur 40% soft in Deep Brown. I've played 5 mins with it in the shower, and I was surprised. I can take it almost all the way in in the first try. There was only about 5-6 cm left to insert to sit on it. I've felt pleasure when I've inserted it. I've not played with it harder, but I will play with it more harder little later before going to bed. At this moment, I hope that I will sit on it without difficulties, and hard back and forth. I will buy a Vac-U-Lock suction cup, put it in the hole of the Centaur, put it on the wall and play with it. I can't imagine the pleasure I'm going to have at this moment. I will see If I can take it all the way in 4-5 hours later after wearing a buttplug :smile:

be careful of what vac u lock SC you get. the cheap plastic one do not work well. I unfortunately do not know of any good SC's.

glad you are happy with the Centaur, it a very nice toy. the texture are just so nice.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am
Gender: Male
Location: France

Re: Depth Training - What BD toy after the Large Monster Buck

Postby Bliz » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:05 am

I've played with my Medium Centaur in 40% soft, and I can take it almost all the way in. Only 1-2cm left to sit on it. Next step, take the Large Monster buck all the way. I still can't take it fully. I am not far to do it, around 4-5cm left. I will play tomorrow on depth with these toys and I hope I will take the Large Monster Buck fully and sit on it, that I really want to do.
I know the next depth toy I will buy. The Large Bernard in soft from EE. It have 11" lenght, under 4.4-4.8cm width on the shaft and a knot at 9.63cm width. I really want this toy, because I will be able to play in depth and kepp it inserted with his knot at 9.63cm.I feel that this next toy will be awesome.

EDIT: My Large Monster Buck can't have a suction cup or a hole for it on the order. I need to find something to put it on a wall. I can try to make a hole on the LMB, but I don't know how to do it properly. If someone have other solution to put in on a wall, let me know :smile:
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Depth Training - What BD toy after the Large Monster Buck

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:58 pm

Bliz wrote:I've played with my Medium Centaur in 40% soft, and I can take it almost all the way in. Only 1-2cm left to sit on it. Next step, take the Large Monster buck all the way. I still can't take it fully. I am not far to do it, around 4-5cm left. I will play tomorrow on depth with these toys and I hope I will take the Large Monster Buck fully and sit on it, that I really want to do.
I know the next depth toy I will buy. The Large Bernard in soft from EE. It have 11" lenght, under 4.4-4.8cm width on the shaft and a knot at 9.63cm width. I really want this toy, because I will be able to play in depth and kepp it inserted with his knot at 9.63cm.I feel that this next toy will be awesome.

EDIT: My Large Monster Buck can't have a suction cup or a hole for it on the order. I need to find something to put it on a wall. I can try to make a hole on the LMB, but I don't know how to do it properly. If someone have other solution to put in on a wall, let me know :smile:

congrats on making progress

this company make double sided SCs https://lustarts.com/collections/access ... uction-cup
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am
Gender: Male
Location: France

Re: Depth Training - What BD toy after the Large Monster Buck

Postby Bliz » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:09 am

A little update on my progress. I still can't take the Large Monster Buck all the way in. I feel a little pain when I want to go deeper:
Useable Shaft (top of sheath): 13 inches
Useable Shaft (top of Balls): 15.50 inches

I can go top of sheath easier, but after, it is more difficult because of the little pain. I don't insist, but I try slowy to go deeper than 13inches. I will try to play with it and with the Medium Centaur more often when I can. For now, I can't because I am out of lube. I wait the clearance for a new toy (don't know witch one, I will see) and lube. I hope I will be able to sit on my Large Monster Buck. It's a question of time. and training.

EDIT: If someone have exercises to relax the sigmoïd, I would be great to know. :smile:
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Depth Training - What BD toy after the Large Monster Buck

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:44 pm

Bliz wrote:A little update on my progress. I still can't take the Large Monster Buck all the way in. I feel a little pain when I want to go deeper:
Useable Shaft (top of sheath): 13 inches
Useable Shaft (top of Balls): 15.50 inches

I can go top of sheath easier, but after, it is more difficult because of the little pain. I don't insist, but I try slowy to go deeper than 13inches. I will try to play with it and with the Medium Centaur more often when I can. For now, I can't because I am out of lube. I wait the clearance for a new toy (don't know witch one, I will see) and lube. I hope I will be able to sit on my Large Monster Buck. It's a question of time. and training.

EDIT: If someone have exercises to relax the sigmoïd, I would be great to know. :smile:

try K lube. its like J lube, but has a non sugar dispersal agent. its also UK based
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am
Gender: Male
Location: France

Re: Depth Training - What BD toy after the Large Monster Buck

Postby Bliz » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:22 am

Hey. I've bought in clearance a flop Large Chance Unflared with a cumtube in soft firmness. I've also bought a flop Medium Baron in Medium Firmness. Now, I can't wait to try my Large Chance Unflared and My Medium Baron. I Don't know if I will able to pass the sigmoïd, but it will be great to have one and train with it.
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests