Tanuki/Large ball related toy

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Cellidor

Tanuki/Large ball related toy

Postby Cellidor » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:14 pm

So one of the things I've noticed from the toys is that most don't include balls at all, and those that do don't seem to be all -that- big. So it got me to thinking, why not a toy revolving around the large ball aspect?

Now I understand that when it comes to dildos, silicon space is a resource, the more silicon, the higher the cost. Thus, having toys without balls makes sense, it saves on costs for both producer and end-user. To make up for this with my idea, I can picture the toy having a smaller actual shaft, and using some of that silicon instead for the larger balls. I figure this kind of toy could appeal to:
- Those who get off on oral fixations, or
- Those who like being spanked (as the balls could be a sort of "paddle" in a way)

Heck, if you -really- wanted to go crazy the actual cock could be replaced with an empty "sheathe" that you could insert other dildos in, like a wearable for your dildo! Something to give big 'ol balls to -any- toy.

That's not all however. If we were to get -really- creative and stretch the limits of the molding process (while also saving on silicon), the balls themselves could be a hollow construct. The idea being that you'd fill them with cumlube (or just water) to get that back-and-forth sloshing feeling of what one fantasizes really big swingers might feel like~ Users could heat up the fluids too just to make the feeling all the more enticing!

What are people's thoughts on this idea? I figure it could be unique enough and with enough broad appeal to be viable, but that's just me talking!
Harbenz

Re: Tanuki/Large ball related toy

Postby Harbenz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:16 am

Ahh... a Tom Nook's dick, that would be a Rentman and not Mr. Hankey's :laugh:
There's some legacy toys like Moko, Luka or Desi that have considerable balls and not a really big shaft. I think the current toy with bigger balls is Pearce, but a thing I don't like about it is that you can't get it in a split firmness to get a soft base (balls). That's sad because I'd like to have a more realistic feeling in this regard.

Mr Hankey has the Remove-O-Balls, it's a testicles that you can use like a cockring in some toys or yourself (it says).

The problem with the water idea is the mold/bacteria it could develop. BUT there is a company, EC Prostetics, which make some toys with balls filled with a gel. I've never seen a review about them so I don't know how it really is.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
SpinHedge511

Postby SpinHedge511 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:40 am

Sounds quite interesting to me! I like the idea of a toy that's main feature would be its heavy, furry balls. Maybe the "shaft" bit could be a penis half-emerging from a sheathe? :smilenox:
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Can it turn into a statue if you press down + B?

All kidding aside, I actually like balls on my toys. And Ōkina mono, big ones. Bigger the better.
In fact, I have a toy that has "full balls" meaning that it doesn't have the flat back that most balled toys do. Nifty.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Cellidor

Postby Cellidor » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Harbenz wrote:Mr Hankey has the Remove-O-Balls, it's a testicles that you can use like a cockring in some toys or yourself (it says).

Yes, that's pretty spot on really! Regarding the second idea of a "just balls" type toy. I envisioned quite a bit bigger than what I see there (Hey, go big or go home right?) But it's really neat to see that idea has been toyed around with by other manufacturers.

Harbenz wrote:The problem with the water idea is the mold/bacteria it could develop. BUT there is a company, EC Prostetics, which make some toys with balls filled with a gel. I've never seen a review about them so I don't know how it really is.

Now -that- is a clever idea. Using gel (ideally removable gel packages that can be warmed in some way or another) to simulate the texture and heft of balls. Helps avoid the mold/bacteria issue and what's more, in the case of a toy's balls outer silicon layer slightly breaking or splitting in some way, it won't just render the toy instantly useless in that regard.

SpinHedge511 wrote:Maybe the "shaft" bit could be a penis half-emerging from a sheathe?

I could see it! I've seen a number of pictures before of that sort of thing, semi-emerged penis from a sheathe, it can be quite hot~ I wonder if, in that case, they could leave a slight space in between the sheathe and shaft to make it seem all the more realistic? Curious, curious.

Willow wrote:In fact, I have a toy that has "full balls" meaning that it doesn't have the flat back that most balled toys do. Nifty

I feel like that'd be an important part of a toy like this, that the balls go "all around". That's one of the things that kind of "breaks immersion" when it comes to toys with balls, having the odd flatness behind them. I understand that's done for the sake of standing them up or making them suction cup compatible, but still.
SpinHedge511

Postby SpinHedge511 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:09 am

Cellidor wrote:
SpinHedge511 wrote:Maybe the "shaft" bit could be a penis half-emerging from a sheathe?

I could see it! I've seen a number of pictures before of that sort of thing, semi-emerged penis from a sheathe, it can be quite hot~ I wonder if, in that case, they could leave a slight space in between the sheathe and shaft to make it seem all the more realistic? Curious, curious.

I think some of the dildos have a little space between the shaft and base. If I recall correctly, there was a comment in some thread that you could pull back the "lips" around Nox's cock
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:18 am

SpinHedge511 wrote:
Cellidor wrote:

I think some of the dildos have a little space between the shaft and base. If I recall correctly, there was a comment in some thread that you could pull back the "lips" around Nox's cock

I believe that comment with Nox was made by me! :)
I was referring to a very, very shallow "gutter" around the base of Nox' shaft, just deep enough to push your fingertip into or for it to collect cumblube

It's really just a tiny detail, and not all too noticeable, but I personally like playing with that anyway. I'd -love- a toy that has 'more' of a sheath!
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:14 pm

Cellidor wrote:
Willow wrote:In fact, I have a toy that has "full balls" meaning that it doesn't have the flat back that most balled toys do. Nifty

I feel like that'd be an important part of a toy like this, that the balls go "all around". That's one of the things that kind of "breaks immersion" when it comes to toys with balls, having the odd flatness behind them. I understand that's done for the sake of standing them up or making them suction cup compatible, but still.

Well after the balls, there was a small space and then a flat bottom so it could still stand up. Might not be AS stable as flat-back balls. The only downside for me is that... it wasn't big/thick enough for me. I was spoiled by BD sizes.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Cellidor

Postby Cellidor » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:13 pm

Willow wrote:Well after the balls, there was a small space and then a flat bottom so it could still stand up. Might not be AS stable as flat-back balls. The only downside for me is that... it wasn't big/thick enough for me. I was spoiled by BD sizes.

I hear that. If BD does one thing that you don't tend to see elsewhere, it's the big, juicy sizes~ Making something big ball related would just be continuing the already popular trend, honestly!
Flowright

Postby Flowright » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:19 pm

I'm in favor of a big, bull-themed pair of balls, as a detachable for other toys. With silicone being so stretchy, I don't see a problem making the retainer loop of silicone sized for medium-ranged toys, and just stretch them a bit to fit larger toys. Maybe a second model with a loop designed for the XL/XXL ranged toys on BD?
Just a Subby Fluff who loves KNOTS.

Mah precious sili-cawks!
EE Silver plug, EE Motown, Large Razors, Large Clayton, XL Bruiser, Tailstretcher, Large Flint, Large Xar, Large Waterhorse, JT the Fox, EE Adolescent Wuffamute, XL Fenrir, Large Equiknot, XL Werewolf, Large Flint(soft), EE Charlie (soft, eeeeee it's so soft! <3)
XL Rex the Sheperd(soft, I LURVES YOU!<3)
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:10 pm

Flowright wrote:I'm in favor of a big, bull-themed pair of balls, as a detachable for other toys. With silicone being so stretchy, I don't see a problem making the retainer loop of silicone sized for medium-ranged toys, and just stretch them a bit to fit larger toys. Maybe a second model with a loop designed for the XL/XXL ranged toys on BD?

Here you go:

https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/online-st ... p131113063
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”