How many users are still here?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
MachineDoll

Re: How many users are still here?

Postby MachineDoll » Sun May 31, 2020 1:52 pm

These forums are one of the first things I check in the morning. However, Just yesterday I've considered removing it from my bar. It feels very abandoned unfortunately.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Blue Sapphire

Postby Blue Sapphire » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:35 am

MachineDoll wrote:These forums are one of the first things I check in the morning. However, Just yesterday I've considered removing it from my bar. It feels very abandoned unfortunately.

Agreed. Still on my daily check-up list, but yeah. I´m more of a lurker, though, so not much of contribution from my side, either, to be fair. Still, it´s a shame.
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
... aaaaaaand I like cynicism :widesmile:
By the way: Always in for a nice chat, so send a PM, if you feel chatty :smile:
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:43 am

Just came back to see that the adult picture section have been too inactive to stay. Sad day =/
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:38 pm

Scorpio wrote:Just came back to see that the adult picture section have been too inactive to stay. Sad day =/

Actually, that was one of the few on 'Off Topic' that had some activity. Well, compared to the rest of the section.
I bet they will dump the entire section all together before long. :crying:

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:07 pm

I used to be active a whiiile ago but have mostly vanished haha.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:55 pm

Well we know Varka's not with the company anymore by now...but I'm curious...

When was the last time the Varka toy showed up (inventory, custom, ticket request) that someone remembers? I'm wondering if Varka kept rights to that model (it'd make sense imo) or if anyone left here has ever ticketed about it.

(The model wasn't the best looking lol but I thought about this the other day)
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:59 am

Phelvia wrote:Well we know Varka's not with the company anymore by now...but I'm curious...

When was the last time the Varka toy showed up (inventory, custom, ticket request) that someone remembers? I'm wondering if Varka kept rights to that model (it'd make sense imo) or if anyone left here has ever ticketed about it.

How do people find out about who's working at the company, who's quit and who's been fired, etc?

I think Varka is a legacy toy design that's been surpassed now. The recent designs are so much better. Varka looks kind of crude in comparison, it lacks the visual details that the best looking toys have. And Varka has lost it's status as BD's biggest toy.

I remember seeing a couple of Varkas in inventory drops when legacy toys were being dropped. Maybe 2 or 3 years ago? I might be imagining that. It might have been available to order, when they made legacy toys available for a couple of weeks.
PURR

Postby PURR » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:03 pm

Wouldn't say that I've ever been super active here, but it's sad to return again and hear/see the decline. I've always enjoyed visiting the forums from time to time. :sniffing:
Here's to a few more years again before I show up again I guess, lol
:mystery:
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:29 pm

I really liked reading the forum here because it felt so sex-positive. Accepting of everybody and their interests no matter what.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:43 pm

Phelvia wrote:Well we know Varka's not with the company anymore by now...but I'm curious...

Last year. Several dropped during their legacy sale.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Bts

Postby Bts » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Just navigated back here myself. Hard to find now that you can't even Google for it.

I'm mostly a lurker. I tried to be active maybe 2+ years ago but got my head bitten off for accidentally necro'ing and old thread about a general topic, so I quit. (Thread took off after that so idk. Ppl were complaining about no participation even then, so not sure why such a gatekeeper mentality.)

I appreciated the positive vibes this place had and most people were helpful. It seemed like there was a wide variety of people also and everyone was civil. There's a treasure trove of pictures and reviews that I have spent hours going thru. I don't really understand why BD didn't see that as an asset. Even just having a forum full of active fans would help sell dicks, you'd think.

I don't like using FB or Twitter. Reddit is not my cup of tea. I always liked that this forum hid away the "in use" pictures.

I've bought and sold on DH. Never got into DM. I only found this forum after they threatened shut down and after they stopped allowing buying and trading, so I don't miss it. I can see why they might have wanted to not endorse that though.

Life got crazy starting last summer and only now getting into a routine. Like pack up my life and be in limbo from May to January crazy. I don't think the Rona has helped.

Sad to see so many makers including BD have pretty much shut down or cut down production.

I'll be checking in more now. Hope to see you guys around.
I'm selling on Dragon Hoard under the same username!
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:26 pm

I’ve wandered back
Discord is too hectic
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
reine

Postby reine » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:40 pm

I’m still around! Though I haven’t been posting much because the forums have been moving so slow lately...
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Avari

Postby Avari » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:22 pm

I literally just found these dang boards again after losing them for like, a year. It looks like the forum's pretty dead, though... :crying:
Any idea where everyone went when the site killed off links to the forums?
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”