How many users are still here?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
MachineDoll
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: Idaho

Re: How many users are still here?

Postby MachineDoll » Sun May 31, 2020 1:52 pm

These forums are one of the first things I check in the morning. However, Just yesterday I've considered removing it from my bar. It feels very abandoned unfortunately.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Blue Sapphire
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:04 pm
Gender: Male, bisexual
Location: Germany

Re: How many users are still here?

Postby Blue Sapphire » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:35 am

MachineDoll wrote:These forums are one of the first things I check in the morning. However, Just yesterday I've considered removing it from my bar. It feels very abandoned unfortunately.



Agreed. Still on my daily check-up list, but yeah. I´m more of a lurker, though, so not much of contribution from my side, either, to be fair. Still, it´s a shame.
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
... aaaaaaand I like cynicism :widesmile:
By the way: Always in for a nice chat, so send a PM, if you feel chatty :smile:
User avatar
Scorpio
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:11 pm
Gender: Man
Location: Sweden

Re: How many users are still here?

Postby Scorpio » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:43 am

Just came back to see that the adult picture section have been too inactive to stay. Sad day =/
User avatar
eloeelwe
Posts: 5727
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 pm
Gender: CIS Male, Gay
Location: Henderson, Nevada, USA
Contact:

Re: How many users are still here?

Postby eloeelwe » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:38 pm

Scorpio wrote:Just came back to see that the adult picture section have been too inactive to stay. Sad day =/


Actually, that was one of the few on 'Off Topic' that had some activity. Well, compared to the rest of the section.
I bet they will dump the entire section all together before long. :crying:
___________________________________________


See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: How many users are still here?

Postby Villie » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:07 pm

I used to be active a whiiile ago but have mostly vanished haha.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: How many users are still here?

Postby Phelvia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:55 pm

Well we know Varka's not with the company anymore by now...but I'm curious...


When was the last time the Varka toy showed up (inventory, custom, ticket request) that someone remembers? I'm wondering if Varka kept rights to that model (it'd make sense imo) or if anyone left here has ever ticketed about it.

(The model wasn't the best looking lol but I thought about this the other day)
User avatar
Grimly Fiendish
Posts: 898
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 11:07 pm
Location: Ogresville

Re: How many users are still here?

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:59 am

Phelvia wrote:Well we know Varka's not with the company anymore by now...but I'm curious...


When was the last time the Varka toy showed up (inventory, custom, ticket request) that someone remembers? I'm wondering if Varka kept rights to that model (it'd make sense imo) or if anyone left here has ever ticketed about it.

(The model wasn't the best looking lol but I thought about this the other day)


How do people find out about who's working at the company, who's quit and who's been fired, etc?

I think Varka is a legacy toy design that's been surpassed now. The recent designs are so much better. Varka looks kind of crude in comparison, it lacks the visual details that the best looking toys have. And Varka has lost it's status as BD's biggest toy.

I remember seeing a couple of Varkas in inventory drops when legacy toys were being dropped. Maybe 2 or 3 years ago? I might be imagining that. It might have been available to order, when they made legacy toys available for a couple of weeks.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests