Need Help First Bad Dragon Dido

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Blueamazon

Need Help First Bad Dragon Dido

Postby Blueamazon » Sun May 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Hello we are new to the forum. We are a married couple looking for our first Bad dragon Dildo. Presently wife enjoys Doc Johnson Bam, King Cock 10” and on occasion 12” as well as Master Cock forearm Dildo. We would like to step up to a bad dragon Dildo we have sample disc set on order to feel the firmness. Can anyone help suggest a bad dragon that they feel would be a good start based on the toys she already enjoys, Any all all suggestions are greatly appreciated .
KnotyDes

Re: Need Help First Bad Dragon Dido

Postby KnotyDes » Mon May 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Apollo, Crackers, Xar, Flint, Nox, Echo and Axel are all toys that are reasonably thick and relatively short. many of these are also some of BD's more popular toys. Echo would probably be the most "normal" looking toy of the bunch.

Since the toys you have been using are relatively firm medium maybe a good firmness to start with. Although if you arfe going to be getting a Large or XL soft maybe something to consider. BD's soft feel's very nice of some of the larger toys.

Another company you may want to check out if you want more human inspired toys is https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/ they have a good selection of large, quality toys. My recommendations would be Thor's Hammer, El Rey, Nick Capra and Boss Hogg.

I cant really recommend any one toy or size since; one im a guy and two i don't have enough information. I can say that i have all the toys listed (and many more :laugh:) and i enjoy them all very much.

hope this helps.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Re: Need Help First Bad Dragon Dido

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon May 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Nox has a familiar shape and seems to appeal to a lot of different people. I see a lot of people recommend it as a first toy.

If you are looking for more of a fantasy design (less human), you have lots of options here.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”