Help deciding what would be right.

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Slappydash

Help deciding what would be right.

Postby Slappydash » Thu May 07, 2020 2:08 am

Hi first time shopper here and was looking for some help on making a decision. I already have my eye on the Nix sleeve but was unsure if I would like it. I have seen many good reviews for it but I can't get a good read on it, since I have no other BD toy to compare to.

So I was wondering how tight is it? My circumference should be around 4" ish and the only other toy I have used was a Tenga 3D polygon which felt pretty loose.

How much sensations is there? I like a lot of feeling and the Tenga didn't give me a lot.
Last edited by Slappydash on Fri May 08, 2020 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grimly Fiendish

Re: Help deciding what would be right.

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu May 07, 2020 7:13 pm

There's a thread which ranks the relative tightness of various toys. Also, do a search on Nix, for reviews.

Good luck!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”