First Time Male Masturbator Buyer -- Any Tips?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
sluttywaffle00

First Time Male Masturbator Buyer -- Any Tips?

Postby sluttywaffle00 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:44 am

Hey there, Bad Dragon Community! I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but figured I'd take a shot anyway.

As the title suggests, I'm a first-time buyer looking to get started with a masturbator, and was looking for a little advice. I've read a few threads where people discuss certain toys being "too tight" or "too loose" and everywhere in between, but figured I'd see if there was any specific advise available from the community at large.

I'm a larger fella, 7" in length with a girth of roughly 5.5". My fear is investing in something after reading the horror stories of tearing toys like Sugar Star or being completely unable to enter some toys like Perry, so I've been just sort of languishing on making an actual purchase. Any advice for a first-time buyer as far as comfort goes? I really don't want to ruin my new toy right after using it for the first time x_x
Grimly Fiendish

Re: First Time Male Masturbator Buyer -- Any Tips?

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Somewhere in the forum there is a graphic showing how they rank, from tightest to average to loosest. Maybe you can find it with a search. From reading other peoples' comments, the butt models are the tightest, the maw or mouth models are the loosest, and the vagina ones are in between. I would look at the toys like Duke's Muzzle and other maw designs.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”